- 1.10.35 (October 24, 2016) release
You asked for easier ways to use Recall, so we added them!
- Don’t want Recall to remember a particular file? Now you can go to the Block List and add files and folders you don’t want Recall to remember.
- More pause features! Notifications when Recall is automatically resuming capture, and options to extend pause timer.
- We improved the visibility of open item button.
- Added support to navigate Item View using arrow keys.
We also smashed a bunch of bugs
- Fixed text wrapping issues on your block list descriptions.
- Fixed deleting in recent items where deleted item kept coming back.
- Fixed capture issues for better searching with MS Word 2011 and 2016.
- Fixed Contact.app and Mail.app capture and item open issues in El Capitan. Also, added support for Mail.app for Sierra.