This article covers what to do in the event that your upload queue in Atlas Recall reports that it is full.
This may be a result of not being connected to the internet, or being in a restricted network. We have recently resolved this issue in a recent build, so if you are continuing to experience it, please follow the steps below.
1. Do not quit Atlas Recall. If you are connected to the internet, the upload queue should clear by completing the upload process.
2. You can check for progress by viewing the upload queue, with the steps listed below.
3. Click on the Atlas icon in your menu bar:
4. From the drop down menu, click on 'Settings.'
5. Click on 'Status' in the left menu and then scroll to the bottom.
6. Here you will see 'Pending upload count' - the number should be going down over time, as the upload queue starts to clear.
If the issue persists, please send us your diagnostics by following the instructions here.
If you have questions about this that were not answered in this article, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org