This article covers the known issue in macOS Sierra where some results are not appearing in Atlas Recall.
It is possible that when doing a search in Atlas Recall, you are not getting results from iMessage, Slack, or other apps.
To help you troubleshoot this issue, please make sure that Atlas Recall has accessibility permission by following the steps below:
1. Launch System Preferences by clicking on the Apple logo in the top left corner of your screen.
2. From the drop down menu, select 'System Preferences.'
3. On the top row of apps, click on 'Security & Privacy.'
4. In the 'Security & Privacy' window, click on the 'Privacy' tab.
5. Verify that 'Atlas Recall' is on the list of items that need access to your Accessibility settings.
6. Please make sure that there is a check mark next to Atlas Recall, as not having access to this setting will prevent it from returning the best results possible. For more information on why Atlas Recall needs access to these settings, please read the relevant article here.
7. If you are unable to check the box next to 'Atlas Recall,' please make sure you click on the lock in the bottom left corner to make changes.
If you have questions that weren't answered by this article, or if changing the accessibility settings did not improve your experience, please let us know by emailing email@example.com