This article walks you through how to install the Recall browser extensions for both Safari and Chrome.
Recall can integrate your web history into your personal and secure index by installing the browser plug-ins.
As of the latest version, this should now install automatically.
If this is not the case, please install the plug-ins by following the instructions below for your browser.
1. Launch Google Chrome.
2. Go to the Chrome Store, by clicking here.
3. After adding the extension restart your browser.
1. Launch Safari.
2. Download the Safari extension here.
8. This will prompt you to install / trust the extension from the Safari Extension Gallery.
Make sure that you are signed in by following these steps:
1. Launch your browser (either Safari or Chrome).
2. Perform a search in Google.
3. Sign in to Atlas Recall on the right side of the results:
To exclude specific websites from being added to Recall, please read our article about the Block List here.
Tags: add your browser, browser plugins, add plugin, add chrome, add safari, install recall on browser