This article covers how to download the Atlas Recall app for your iPhone and how to use it. Please note that at this time, the Recall iOS app has been designed as a companion for the Mac OS X version. If you have not yet set up Atlas Recall on your Mac, please view the article here first.
As a companion app, the iPhone version of Recall will let you search and open items, but will not be able to add to your personal searchable library at this time.
To download Atlas Recall for your iPhone, please follow these steps:
1. Launch the 'App Store' on your iPhone.
2. On the bottom menu, select 'Search.'
3. In the search bar, enter 'Atlas Recall.'
4. This should bring up the Atlas Recall app for download, which is free.
5. Tap on 'Get' to download the application to your iPhone.
Using the Atlas Recall companion app for your iPhone:
1. When you first download the Atlas Recall app on your iPhone, it will prompt you to sign in with the same credentials that you are using on your Mac.
2. Once signed in, you can do a search as you normally would on Recall.
3. It also shows your Recent Items list, and lets you open your items from your iPhone.
If you have questions that weren't answered by this article, please email us at email@example.com