1.10.25 (October 18, 2016) release (For Mac OS X)
You asked for easier ways to use Recall, so we added them!
- We made significant improvements to the accuracy and relevance of search results.
- We are now returning older versions of content, such as that post you saw on Facebook last week.
- We implemented better webpage reading to improve search results: Facebook.com, Amazon.com, TechCrunch.com, GeekWire.com, BuzzFeed.com.
- Unfortunately, data captured before October will no longer be compatible with this new search.
- You can disable the option+command+A keyboard shortcut to open Recall by going to Profile/Settings/Keyboard Shortcuts.
We also smashed a bunch of bugs
- Removed the action search facet while we continue to improve its reliability.
- Improved performance of deleting items from Recall.
- Improved reliability of user interface navigation, such as 'click to exit' Recall.