For this release, we've added the following functionality and fixed some bugs.
Introducing Recall for Mac OS X (10.11 - El Capitan)!
- In the Chrome browser, Recall's Chrome extension shows your Recall search results next to Google's
- Block List now includes details of the URL and file path for blocked items
- Updated Home icon for Recall Desktop, and Open icon for opening items
- We now display hint text when moused over icons
- Full-text search and Item Views for macOS apps: Mail, Message, Contacts, Calendar, and MS Office for Mac
- Critical bug fixes for opening items, partial screen captures, and others
macOS release notes for 1.8.42:
- Atlas Recall will open automatically next time you log in
- In Item View, browse other items from your search result using next and previous navigation
- Top Keywords in Item View is now Explore Keywords with 10 keywords
- New to Recall? Once Recall remembers 200 items, you'll get a congratulations message
- Help us troubleshoot! Easily email diagnostics to firstname.lastname@example.org using 'Save Diagnostics' in User Profile
- Critical bug fixes: Recall logging out unexpectedly, Recall crashing at startup, and others