This article covers how to send diagnostic information from Atlas Recall.
There may be times when we ask you to send your "logs" so we can help diagnose problems in Recall. If you're using our Mac OS X app, we've created an easy way for you to zip up the log for easy sending.
1. Click on the Atlas icon in your menu bar:
2. From the drop down, select 'Settings.'
3. This will open a window that will allow you to 'Save Diagnostics.'
4. Click this button to open a Finder window that will show you the zipped diagnostics file:
5. Attach this .zip file and send to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your issue in the subject. Ex. "Upload queue full" or "Atlas is not responding"
If you are unable to get into your profile screen, here is the manual way to send logs to us.
1. In the Finder menu (top of your Mac screen in the status bar), click "Go" and then click "Go to Folder."
2. Copy and paste this address: ~/Library/Logs/Atlas into the dialog box that comes up
3. You'll be taken to the log window where you'll see a list of .log files (actual number you have may be different from what's shown in the screenshot below). Select all files (click on the first log and then while holding SHIFT, click the last log), and right-click on it and choose "Compress" from the menu. The file will get zipped and you'll see a copy in that same folder.
4. Send an email with the zipped log to email@example.com
If you need help with any of the steps listed above, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org