This article covers the different reasons you might be unable to open Atlas Recall, and a few troubleshooting steps you can take to try to resolve it.
Atlas Recall works as an application that can be installed on both Mac OS X and on your iPhone. This article covers how to troubleshoot both these devices, if you are having issues launching the application.
Mac OS X:
If you are having issues opening Atlas Recall, try the following to see if it resolves it:
1. Go to your 'Applications' folder and double click on the Atlas Recall app to make sure it is running.
2. If you don't see Atlas Recall in your Applications folder, it's possible that the app hasn't been installed yet. To install: go to your 'Downloads' folder and check to see if you can find the 'AtlasRecall.dmg'
3. If you are having issues either launching the application or installing using the AtlasRecall.dmg, please write to us at email@example.com
If you are having issues launching the Atlas Recall app, please try to uninstall the app by doing the following:
1. Tap and hold the app until it starts to wiggle
2. Once wiggling, the app will have an 'x' in the upper right corner
3. Tap on the 'x' to delete the application
If you are having issues either downloading from the App Store or launching the app on your iPhone, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org