This article walks you through installing the Atlas Recall new tab extension and the Atlas Recall companion app for iPhone.
INSTALLING THE NEW TAB EXTENSION FOR CHROME:
Every time I open a new tab, Recall now shows you all of your most recent items.
I've found that I use this the most for:
1. When I'm working on something across different apps, websites and files - I can see it immediately in the grid of my items and just open it back up again.
2. If I accidentally closed a tab - I just re-open it using this feature.
3. I use it to remember what I did yesterday! When I get to work the next morning, I often just look at my recent items and pick up where I left of.
INSTALLING THE RECALL COMPANION APP FOR IPHONE:
Using the Atlas Recall companion app for your iPhone:
1. When you first download the Atlas Recall app on your iPhone, it will prompt you to sign in with the same credentials that you are using on your Mac.
2. Once signed in, you can do a search as you normally would on Recall.
3. It also shows your Recent Items list, and lets you open your items from your iPhone.
If you have any questions or you were trying to do something that wasn’t covered in this article, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org