This article covers new features and fixes built into version 1.15.33 of Recall, released on March 24, 2017
Our team is committed to making the best first impression that we can - so we redesigned the Atlas Recall setup on Mac!
- If you'd like to give it a try, click on 'Help' in the menu bar and then 'Run Setup'
We've made improvements to our Safari and Chrome extensions. See below:
- Safari: To install the update for the Safari extension, follow the steps here:
- Launch Safari, and click on 'Safari' in the menu bar, then select 'Preferences'
- Click on the 'Extensions' tab
- If 'Atlas Recall' shows up on the list, uninstall it first by clicking on 'Uninstall'
- Download and install the Safari extension here.
- Chrome: If you already have the Chrome extension installed, it should auto update on its own.
We fixed bugs in Spotlight and rendering issues in the Recall app for Mac:
- Recall now fetches your last 50 items so that Spotlight has more results
- Clicking on the different facets sometimes causes overlapping - now fixed in the latest release!
If you have questions or feedback on the latest release, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd love to hear from you!