This article covers how to download and install Atlas Recall for Mac.
1. To download Atlas Recall for Mac, you can go to the download page here.
2. Once you download, you will see the .dmg appear on the bottom tray of your browser. Click / open this .dmg to launch the installer:
3. The installer should launch, which will prompt you to agree to the SAAS Evaluation Agreement:
4. Clicking on 'Agree' will then prompt you to then move Atlas Recall into the Applications folder by clicking and dragging the icon:
5. Navigate to your Applications folder and double-click on the Atlas Recall icon to launch the app:
6. Launching the app will take you to the sign in screen. Use the same credentials you used to sign up for Atlas Recall:
7. Once you're signed in, it will walk you through the different installation steps:
8. The first step will be to enable Accessibility permissions for Atlas Recall. Click on 'Open System Preferences' to give permission. Why does Recall need access to this?
9. This will open the Security and Privacy settings, where you can give Atlas Recall permission to your Accessibility settings:
10. Once you give Recall accessibility permission, the app will let you go to the next step:
Read next: Installing browser extras for Atlas Recall
Did you have issues or feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org