We’re making improvements to our browser extensions! Now when you do a Google search for something something you’ve seen before, Atlas Recall returns results too and lets you open webpages directly from your search results (no more rerouting through the app to open that webpage you were looking for).
To get this update for Safari, please follow these instructions:
1. Uninstall the Atlas Recall extension by following these steps from Apple:
- Choose Preferences from the Safari menu, then click Extensions.
- Select an extension from the list.
- Turn off the extension by deselecting the Enable checkbox. If you can't determine what an extension does, or you don't expect to use it again, click the Uninstall button.
- We’ve improved Recall’s Pause functionality by adding the option to extend the pause timer from Recall's menu bar.
- We fixed a problem that was causing some to have a blocked upload queue.
- We fixed the Pause notification logic that was causing ill-timed notifications.
What do you think of this update? Let me know via email@example.com