Welcome to Atlas Beta for Mac! This article will help to ensure you are successfully installed and started with Atlas.
- Setup your browser for Atlas
- Download and install Atlas
- Enable Accessibility for Atlas
Set up your browser for Atlas
We currently support Chrome and Safari browsers (more coming soon!).
Download and install Atlas
Currently, Atlas is available on Mac and on your iPhone as a companion app. Windows 10 is coming soon -- let us know if you are interested in early beta for Atlas Win10.
Enable Accessibility for Atlas
During installation and setup, you will be asked to enable accessibility for Atlas. Read why Atlas needs accessibility.
To give Atlas permission to your Accessibility Settings, follow these steps:
1. Open System Preferences from the dialog
2. In the 'Privacy' and 'Accessibility' setting, click the Lock icon in the bottom-left of the window
3. Check the box next to the AtlasHelper.app to enable it